A
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• A
      adamsdp reacted to KriegslokBR52's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      I have my layout legs at 4 feet (48"), plus bench work, cork ballast and rail, so around 49" for rail height from the ground. I'm 5'6"...
    • A
      adamsdp replied to the thread Layout height?.
      Thanks for the additional replies and giving me more food for thought. I am going to mock up a couple of different heights and...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to FeatherRiver's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      The use of a "creeper" to maneuver under the layout is a good idea! RE: " 'There's no right or wrong answer - whatever works for you -...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to trailrider's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      Window height dictated by county code limited my layout to 36", but part of my layout is at 32", which works well for me when seated...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to MOWboss's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      The height of my layout was dictated by my window height. I didn't want to expose raw benchwork to the outside word. I made a roll...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to KB02's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      At 6'1", I am very happy with my 42" tall layout. Tall enough that I don't have to bend over or feel compelled to sit down; short enough...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to Marlin39's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      I just checked mine and it's 49", from the foam base to the floor. I can reach across 2' easily, but I need to be careful on a step...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to FeatherRiver's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      I was curious about this Thread ....so I measured my layout - (top of layout to floor is 36") Originally James wanted to make my Modular...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to GeoGeorge's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      here is a video about bench height
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to RhB Michael's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      Mine is at 48" on the first level rising to about 60" on the third level. Plenty of room to work underneath and there are pop-ups in the...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to RhB Michael's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      That height eliminates wasting wood too. a 1x4x8 gives you a whole table leg.
    • A
      adamsdp replied to the thread Layout height?.
      Thanks for all the replies and good information! I am thinking the 48" height is the way to go. As mentioned, probably easier to...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to NorthBrit's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      To me the height should be as high as comfortable to operate and still be able to reach the furthest point (At one place on my layout I...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to TLOC's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      My single level layouts have been at 50” and 54” and I loved either height. The double decker is at 44” and 58” and neither deck seems...
    • A
      adamsdp reacted to Rico's post in the thread Layout height? with Like Like.
      I think mine is now at 52”. I’m just a tad taller than you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back