Tavern Finished.jpg
E

Tavern Finished.jpg

This is a SOHO Coffee Shop Tavern Lounge. I paintedit, added proper trucks, and an interior.
Reactions: Pizzalayout
Outstanding effort there! I like the Venetian window treatments. Nice touch. Funny, I'm looking for one of these (BLI) for my Daylight consist. Just acquired one of the new BLI GS4s. Post photos of your entire train please!

Outstanding effort there! I like the Venetian window treatments. Nice touch. Funny, I'm looking for one of these (BLI) for my Daylight consist. Just acquired one of the new BLI GS4s. Post photos of your entire train please!
Thanks! These are brads cars, old SOHO models. If you’d like to see how they were done, go to the thread titled “Espeefan’s Passenger Car Modeling”. These cars were in the 1937 Daylight before the triple unit coffee shop-kitchen- diners arrived. After that they went to the pool and then to the San Joaquin Daylight. I have a 1941 Daylight all MTH cars. It’s pulled by a brass GS-3. My San Joaquin Daylight is a combination of brass and Broadway Limited cars. Plus a couple of Athearn coaches Pulled by a pair of Genesis Mt-4 mountains.

Thanks for the info and invite. FYI, I'm using my Genesis MT4s (yes plural) to pull a "what-if" Tioga Mail train and the Saguaro Daylight (San Diego to Phoenix service).

Media information

Category
Passenger Cars
Added by
Espeefan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device