KM ML 4000CC  - update
morten1996

KM ML 4000CC - update

Say Morten,
That quite a fantastic job you did even converting the body from the former Airreo? Loco it was before. It really look great!

Thanks for posting.

Hi,

the KM isn't a conversion of the Aerotrain - thess are separate models.
The Aerotrain is in 1,5"-scale, about 7' in length, height of 23"; the KM in 1"-scale is app. 6' in length with height of 16.5".
Regards
Norman

Hi Norman, Glad to meet you and know your first name.  Where are you located at?  I apologize for taking so long to see your post as I don't always check these photos.  Thanks for clarifying my mistake.  I do have a couple of other friends who have Live Steam that run on approximately 12" width track.  The closest of these friends is Ken Offenbach, Iron Horse RR Club here in Coarsegold about three miles from my location.
When I first saw your tame Morten I thought of a fellow I was in Explorer Scouts with when I lived in the West end of the San Ferando Valley, Woodland Hills - Canoga Park - Tarazana - Resada - Van Nuys area, back in 1964, I believe it was?
But what throws me was I knew his first name to be Chris?  I also went to and graduated from William Howard Taft High School on Winetka and Ventura Blvd in Woodland hills where Winetka was the division between WH and Tarazana.  Does any of this ring a bell with you.  At Taft there was another friend whose name was Norman also and was a taller fellow as you apper to be.
If any of this is pertinent or not get back to me in a PM if you would so I'll see it sooner. 

Talk with you again,

David Smith

Media information

Category
Locomotive and Rolling Stock Construction Photos
Added by
morten1996
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings