Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis- Try grilling it. That's the tastiest method of cooking it to me.
I will try that!

Corn beef hash is to kill for
I do like canned corned beef hash with sunny side up eggs, hold the tomatoes. I love tomatoes but, I don't like tomatoes with eggs.
1710706686041.png

G'day Gents & Ladies (of course),

Just wandered in looking for a hot cuppa Joe with a hefty slice of Applie pie.

I am new to these Forums but hardly a novice when it comes to life in either lane (fast or slow) having been above the ground for all or part of 10 decades, figured I would enjoy what I can while I can.

Now, how about that Coffee and Pie?

Tom in Missouri
Welcome Tom in Missouri from Tom in Wisconsin aka TomO

Good afternoon gang!

Started the day fertilizing the the front half of the yard. The 1st bag poured well and spread easy, opened the second bag and it was rock solid. Had to hammer out and bust up the chunks before I put it in the spreader! :mad: Not fun, but I got it done. Then I mowed the back yard and the Grandson came over. 10 years old and as tall as the wife, loves tractors or anything motorized. So being the grandfather, I did what his dad wont let him do, I let him loose on the tractor. After a few quick words of instruction he was soon making laps around the back yard grinning from ear to ear!
Cameron mows!.jpg

Here he is sporting his Green JD hat for St Paddies day!

Amazon did deliver my lighted soldering iron today, might try it tonight after Nascar!

Mike, I lives on Banquet and Swanson TV dinners for a bit in my single days, when I didn't feel like grilling. Always yummy!
Can you imagine the fireworks inside your microwave if they did that?
Oh wow, what a fireworks show, but it's hard on the oven!!

Guy, Wow, what a catch, a brand new car out in the wild, an untagged at that! Also that counter looks great!

L8ter gang!

Thanx for the Welcome, PRR Modeler . . .

Having been born 'n raised in the NE, the late-great PRR was my road-of-choice. Began back in the 1940s for "real" and continued on into modeling. GG1 was (and remains) my favorite of favorites for motive power; Pennsy did it right.

One day I shall get into my rail travels by means of a Foto site, but all of rather recent travel (1990s to present times) aboard Amtrak, VIA Rail and BC Rail of Canada along with Alaska RR.

As a kid, I traveled aboard the PRR Broadway Ltd from Chicago to Penn Station in NYCity (home). That was around 1948 or so on an unaccompanied-trip from LA aboard one of the Santa Fe Chiefs to Chicago; chaperoned by the train staff from start to transfer in Chicago to NYCity. Story for another time as well.

Will always revere the PRR!

Tom in Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back