Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLV

It was a great game to watch, but I could not stay awake and fell asleep in the second period. No matter what the sport defensive battles are always the most fun to watch for me.

Good morning troops....
Haven't looked outside yet.....but, I suspect the same weather as yesterday.
I also picked up another RSD-5

IMG_32949806393675_zpslx0a43ze.jpg

Have a pleasant day everyone!

COFFEE_REFILL.png

Good Morning! Today is Sat 11/15/14.

Snow later with a high of 32. Going to Barnes & Noble with a friend today.

BLUECOFFEEMAN.png

TRAIN_ROUNDANDROUND.png

Tipton.gif

Temperature in TIPTON IN

Good Morning all!

26 degrees & clear here, gotta get on the honeydo list if I want to get the insulation in the garage today! Lots of stuff to move out there.

113, nice PA. Love those engines, but I prefer another flavor.

DH19.jpg

:)

L8ter gang!

Good morning everybody

32 with clear skies in south east Baltimore. Old man winter is here.

Great pictures everyone, thanks for posting them!

Good Morning Y'all:

It was 25°, when I got up @ 0710; and it has warmed to 32° with the sunshine. Looking at a nice fall day.

I have nothing planned for today, perhaps I will spend some time in the train room? For tonight, the choice is Colorado @ NJD @the Rock, or Philly @ Montreal on HNIC.

Enjoy your weekend.

Joe

Afternoon All,

Well the homeowners meeting is over and as you would expect it was a case of 90 wasted minutes. Going to the club in a couple of hours. Nothing else to report.

Karl- Great Sounding locos.

Terry- Very nice modeling.

Garry- Nice looking PA's.

Hope everybody has a good day.

I ran my wife's John Deere around the yard to mulch up the neighbors leaves.
Then I though while I was out and already freezing I would bring the snow blower into the garage.
This think is a bear to start the first time every year.
I pushed the priming button, set the choke and made sure this year that I had turned the key to the on position.
I pulled, then pulled again. Then pushed the primer button 2 more times.
I repeated this maybe 6-8 times and not a sputter out of the thing.
I thought Well sometimes it helps to blow into the gas tank.
Hmmmmm.
No gas. I put gas in it, primed it and pulled.
I did this about 4 times and it fired up.

I told the wife, The snow blower is very hard to start for the first time, it is impossible to start at anytime without gas.
She said she would remember that and remind next year.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Curt and Flip ... He got over being steamed and we're making plans to reschedule. And we'll make sure everything is as organized as possible before we make the 45-minute trip up to Milwaukee the next time! And, Curt, kind of you to honor his eventual service. I do think that once this gets all ironed out it is the right move for him -- he's been much more focused on this as a pathway for him than anything else.

Garry... Well all I can say is, as for me and my house, we will root for the Badgers. But heck, if you think the Huskers are the better bet, who am I to judge? :)

[I wrote this up yesterday, but somehow it never got posted....]

Back