Not open for further replies.
Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

10-28-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png

Good morning folk's
Rex glad you had a great trip in the camper.

I did us some nice tuna steaks and shrimp last night in a home made coating of spices and flour, very tasty, it's amazing how good food taste when you experiment doing something new to it.

got to get the house tidy for tonight's party, we got about two dozen women coming over to the wifes candle / partylite party.

Josh & Claudia just watched the news and saw the wild fires over your way, they recon it was arson and are offering a reward for the capture of the offender/s. hope it's not affecting you guy's

Mornin' ......... (wonders what the heck he's doing up at this time in the morning) uhm, Bill, Luc...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh! Goodmorning, Steve!

Gotta go to a Church Retreat for the Elders and Deacons this AM. We are suposed to get a major Winter Storm tomorrow. High wind warning posted so I will spend the rest of the day putting away anything that can blow around. Hope you all can get in some MRing amongst the other stuff you are doing.

Ray we had a nasty storm blow through last night, a fishing trawler was sunk in wild sea's, they have only found a wrecked lifeboat and debri's, it's assumed all souls perished but the search will go on, the coast guard were allerted when the EPIRB (emergency position indicating radio beacon) was activated, no mayday call was received, it look's like a rogue wave must have caught them off guard. Prayers to all

Good Day All ! Steve sorry to hear about the storm .Out at sea your at Nature's Mercy ! Dinner sounded good, Ray that storm is suppose to blow through here tonight can't wait .It's on record this was our third wettest October since they 've been keeping track. At least the snow is suppose to stay farther south. Rex sounded like a great camping trip gotta love the cold but by a fire can't beat it . Unless it's a wildfire .Prayers go out to those fiiremen who lost ther lives and also to the injured fireman also. Such a shame hope they catch the person who set the fire. Hope all have a special weekend .I'm going out to batten down the hatches !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, how awful! My prayers to the families of those lost at sea!

Paul, one of my worries is that with ground so super saturated and many trees with leaves still on them, there could be a lot of damage with the wind.

Well, on the bright side, my oldest son is 40 today. let the razing begin....:p ;) :D

Steve, that is very bad news to learn. The movie, "Perfect Storm", gave us all a more personal perspective to the hard work and dangers that our fishermen have to face.

Now on my :) BRIGHT SIDE :) ! Today, my wife and I will celebrate our 40th Wedding Aniversary

Holey Moley!:D

Josh & Claudia just watched the news and saw the wild fires over your way, they recon it was arson and are offering a reward for the capture of the offender/s. hope it's not affecting you guy's
Yeah, they're wanted for the murder of at least 4 fire fighters so far.

The fire is Northwest of here, near Palm Spings CA. Wasn't so long ago they had a HUGE fire just north of there too!

Congrats on 40 years Rex!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MR AND MRS REX HEACOCK
May you have many more happy years of marriage

Ray say happy 40th birthday from me will you, it's my turn soon:eek:

They found one of the trawler crew but he didn't make it, poor guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex congratulations ! 40 years of marriage not many can say that anymore. ray Happy Birthday to your son also ! Mine is coming up fast in a few days. But nowdays another year older means alot more to me. Hope the wind doesn't cause to much damage I'm still tired from the last storm !!!

Evening Rex. Evening all. Rex,Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs.Heacock,may you both be blessed with many more happy years together.CHEERS Sir.:) :) .William.

Time for coffee - me thinks!!!

Scotrail, we're glad you found us!

Josh, Happy Birthday. Isn't it great when our spouses are "enablers?" :D

Thanks Lady Railfan, delighted to pop in - wish I could more often.

Now that the clocks have gone back here in the UK (1 hr) it will be extra daylight in the mornings:)

I am very tempted by the plate of goodies - but my cholestrol level together with my practice nurse - make my guilty feeling all the more evident:(

Still coffee is always fine lol:eek:

Regards

Scotrail (Peter)

Morning Everyone:
Steve: Is there any news on the trawler that was lost? They lost one in Lake Michigan a few years ago and didn't find it until last year. They figured it had been hit by a salty and sunk.
Congrats to Rex and his wife. Mary Ann and I just had our 37th.
Happy Birthday Ray. Only 40? Gee you make me feel old. I hope that you got lots of MRR stuff.
Another day at work but another day closer to RETIREMENT. It can't come soon enough. I had to do some repairs to a huge animated monster yesterday morning. Someone turned the flow controls all the way out and the thing about tore itself apart. A very expensive piece and it will be questionable for next year. Of course that won't be my problem. Hee,hee,hee.
Speaking of work I'd better get going.
See you all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back