Things you wish they'd re-release.

fire28

So I been thinking lately of things I wish manufactures would re-release because I missed out on them.

Here's my list... what on yours....

1. Walthers Maintenance Trains Sets 1 & 2.
2. Walthers 6 Pack 100 Ton Hopper Kits
3. Various Walther Cornerstone Building Kits.

The Roundhouse Shay kit but with a better drive system.

Dyna Model's structure kits.

Hula hoops.

Pong.

Davey Crockett coon skin hats.

BLI: HO California Zephyr cars...all of them, not the couple of each road they're re-releasing in August.

Motive power, rolling stock, etc. that don't cost an arm and most of a leg to purchase!

Undecorated kits... Champ / Walthers / etc. decals... the "classic" AHM / Tyco / IHC ? Con-cor "cheapo" building kits, which were great for kitbashing...

I'm sure I can could up with more, but my attention sp...

SQUIRREL! :D

Regards,
Tom Stockton

Oscar and Piker kits...............in mass. Walthers says they have them, but they are never in stock. Finding them on ebay has been difficult at best. I could build my own I spose...........

And billboard cars. Like from the 70/80/90's. Non train related items like dish soap and cereal. The kids like those.

Updated C424/C425's. Those shells are really showing their age.

I'd ride that train with you. Also in HO scale, RS-2s and RS-3s from just about any manufacturer. Shays from any manufacturer.

Most of all I'd like someone to release a bigger bedroom in my house. :mad:

Life-Like HO scale McDonalds restaurant kit
Revell HO scale Farm house ("Farm Buildings") kit
Revell HO scale "convert-a-car" kit of seven 1961 Chrysler corp. cars molded in 1961 Chrysler factory colors.
Kibri HO scale Esso Motor Hotel
Aurora HO scale service station kit (it was re-released in the 1970's by Tyco in built up form as a Union 76 gas station but I would like the kit version to build and detail myself)
Walthers HO scale 1966 Ford short bed pickup
Anguplas HO scale 1960 Ford Galaxie 4 door hardtop and 1958 Edsel Citation 4 door hardtop
Tri-Ang Minix HO scale 1965 Rambler Classic 2 door hardtop
Wiking HO scale 1964 Chevrolet Malibu 2 door hardtop
Marx HO scale 1957 Ford Country Squire station wagon and 1957 Cadillac ElDorado Brougham 4 door hardtop

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlas HO Norfolk Southern Dash 8-40CWs of course. Those things are near impossible to find and when you do find them, they're at a premium.

Addams Family house to go with my Psycho mansion and the recently announced 1313 Mockingbird Lane (Munster's house)

Back