My engine roster.

Well I got this idea for Josh's thread that he started, but it was quite full so I thought id start my own personal thread.

Thought it be neat to show of all the engines thatll be in the roster. Some are in the process of being built ect. So ill add em as I go so some of them may be unfinished when ya see em, missing handrails, ect....

So here are a few to start things off.

Also Dont forget to check back as ill post em up on here as I get through them and or get them completed as some are on going projects.

Any and all comments welcomed.

Athearn RTR UP AC4400CW #5978
DSC01108.jpg

Athearn RTR UP AC4400CW #6344
DSC01109.jpg

Rivarossi UP Big Boy 4-8-8-4 #4005. (This engine is currently getting a new cannon motor put in and a good ole fashion tune up. Ill post new pics when it gets back to me.)
DSC01056.jpg

That is all for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, now I'm going to start to get roster envy again. :) I don't think my 20 or so engines would be very impressive.

yeah , iomalley.
i think Stang actually wanted this to be His roster thread, not a competition (he obviously packs some more items in those boxes so be carefull).

Well I got this idea for Josh's thread that he started, but it was quite full so I thought id start my own personal thread.

Thought it be neat to show of all the engines thatll be in the roster. Some are in the process of being built ect. So ill add em as I go.

SO here are a few to start things off.

Athearn RTR UP AC4400CW #5978
DSC01108.jpg

Athearn RTR UP AC4400CW #6344
DSC01109.jpg

Rivarossi UP Big Boy 4-8-8-4 #4005. This engine is currently getting a new cannon motor put in and a good ole fashion tune up.
DSC01056.jpg

That is all for now.

wanna sell 6344? ive been lookin for it forever

wanna sell 6344? ive been lookin for it forever

Ive been looking for it for quite some time my self. Just got it about a week ago. There is one on ebay thats been there for a few weeks but they want $119.00 for it, I dang near just said heck with it and bought it even though I knew the price was alot more then I wanted to pay.

But then............

I came across this one on ebay with like 20 minutes left and no bids, well needless to say I won, $72.00 shipped to my door. It was just a luck I found it. The fiance got it for me as a B-day gift. (YAAAAAY)

Well more stuff to show up over the next few days. so keep watching.

Well heres a few more as I work my way through stuff.

Bachmann Spectrum UP DD40AX #6922
DSC01113.jpg

Athearn RTR UP SD40-2 "United Way" #3300
DSC01110.jpg

Athearn RTR UP SD40-2 "Desert Victory" #3593
DSC01111.jpg

As ya can see I like the special paint schemes.

Now if I could only afford the heritage SD70ace's :( Maybe when i win the lotto I can buy everyone, or if athearn makes the sd70ace someday and someone would offer the decals for each unit id do custom units.

Well quite a few more to come.

ive been looking for it for quite some time my self. Just got it about a week ago. There is one on ebay thats been there for a few weeks but they want $119.00 for it, i dang near just said heck with it and bought it even though i knew the price was alot more then i wanted to pay.

But then............

I came across this one on ebay with like 20 minutes left and no bids, well needless to say i won, $72.00 shipped to my door. It was just a luck i found it. The fiance got it for me as a b-day gift. (yaaaaay)

well more stuff to show up over the next few days. So keep watching.

yea that one that's 119 isnt even an athearn model, its a homemade one and its a dummy, its beeen there for months

$11.80 in shipping and $119.50 cost??? What a rip-off lol. There is no way i would ever consider paying that, ill wait my turn to snip one when the time is right :D

yeah when i first seen it i contacted em and asked if they would lower the price at all.

they said they couldnt as they were selling it on consinment (Riiiiiiiight) But hed offer free shipping.

So im glad I found the one I did.

Heres a few more, then im off to bed as its 6:30am in the morning lol. been up all night playing modern warfare 2.

Proto 2000 UP GP9 PH II w/ dynamic brakes #252 (w/ light weathering)
DSC01118.jpg

Proto 2000 UP GP30 Ph II w/ dynamic brakes #868
DSC01120.jpg

I think that GP-9 is a Phase II, with the slotted skirts and the two 36" cooling fans. Maybe it's just the camera but both those units should have bright aluminum painted trucks.

I think that GP-9 is a Phase II, with the slotted skirts and the two 36" cooling fans. Maybe it's just the camera but both those units should have bright aluminum painted trucks.

THanks for the tid bit as i was unsure. But I changed it on the post above and made a note on the box.

also the trucks are aluminum, they are weathered also and it could be the lighting.

Ok heres some more, as ya can see some are not done yet.

RPP UP SD90MAC-H #8501 (this one will be a dummy)
DSC01126.jpg

RPP UP SD90MAC-H #8414 (Powered with an Athearn Genesis motor)
DSC01127.jpg

Another athearn RTR UP sd40-2 (united way) This one i may trade/sell
DSC01128.jpg

Proto 1000 UP F3A #1401
DSC01129.jpg

Proto 1000 UP F3A #1403
DSC01130.jpg

Another Bachmann DD40AX (This one is a dummy and the cheaper model)
DSC01131.jpg

there ya go more to come.

Back