ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
My favorite is definitely the AC4400; it would be the ES44AC, but since there are no (affordable) models of this out there, it is still the AC4400. However, since my AC4400s are in the paint shop, I can only offer a C449W:
Here is mine for now, but it just might get replaced with the one that I am working on.
HO P2K ex. SDB 2002 SD45. High Hood from Cannon & Co. and now this puppy is MRL #680. Sad but the prototype is no more.
One of mine from my Collection. The real one which is now a CEFX engine runs on the KYLE short line in Kansas and eastern colorado, I have followed the real on for some time.
A CSX worker told a long time ago CSX stood for Chessie Seaboard X = merger between the two - T for transportation. reporting marks cannot end in X unless it is a private owner.
ironically my favorite piece of power is without a paint scheme-
Quite honestly, there are a lot of locos that I really like. Some of my favorites are the UP Heritage schemes, I would love to have models of each of them. Especially the UP1995 in CNW colors