Afternoon, evryone, from hot, sunny, and sweaty Mexico.
We leave tomorrow, and I'll be glad to get home. Even though it looks like it's almost as hot there, at least I'll be able to send messages from an air conditioned house and not from an open air lobby.
Bob, I'm Catholic and Dianna is divorced, so we couldn't get married in the Church either. Her ex was abusvie and ran around on her constantly. I'm satisfied this meets the the Bible's criteria for a lawful divorce. Dianna grew up in the church of Christ, and we got married there. I'm more worried about following God's rules than ones made up by men in the Catholic Church. I'll find out who's right soon enough.
Terry...Eurish? What the heck is that? I thought I've heard of most of the world's languages but that's a new one on me.
Karl, I took Spanish, Latin, and Neanderthal when I was in high school.

My Spanish is enough to get me by in any Spanish speaking county. I really thought latin was a waste of time when I took it, but you'd surprised how many of our words have a Latin base, especially in medicine. Knowing some Latin helps me puzzle out the meaning of some words I haven't seen before.
Screen48, that's a great story. I've had the same experience down here with taxi drivers making coments about my wife. There's a phrase in Spanish I won't post here, since it's a family forum, but it gets the point across that I understood what he was saying and it would be wise to shut up in the future.
Matt, you got some really good advice abut the car issue. I'm not surprised that you got the good advice, but I'm surprised you actually took it. I wish my boys had a head on their shoulders like you when they were 14.
Here's a language to guess at: Ljubim model železnice
Looks like the internet is aboout to take a dive again so I'd better finish up. Hope everything is going as well as can be expected for those of you I missed.