Evening, everyone.
Chris, as for the bottled water thing, have you seen the Fiji water in stores yet? Yep, water bottled in Fiji and shipped all the way here. I have no idea why it's popular. When I was in Fiji, the water gave me giardia.
Tom, sorry about about your knee. Good idea to have the doc take a look if it doesn't feel better in the next day or two. You may need some immobilization if you've busted some cartilage.
Corey, it's much better to rip something apart and do it over than have it stare at you for years while you grow to hate it even more.

I've done the same thing a few times and always been happier when I did it. And why would anyone
need to golf?
Jeffrey, beautiful blue sky here today, still hot, but much lower humidity. thank goodness. Remember the old days, when junkyards had parts for cars going back to the 30's? Now I think everything over 15 years old gets crushed.
Rex, I''l be back on the 20th. My next trip is Honduras, leaving July 7 and coming back on the on the 17th. Dianna leaves for Colorado again on the 19th, so I won't have her crying if I go up to play with some trains. See how your schedule looks for those dates and let me know. I'm hoping nothing else can go wrong, with the year I've had so far.
Chris, I had my fill of "Pride Weeks" after 28 years in the Bay Area. We had an annual "Dykes on Bikes" in Guerneville every year. Guerneville is an unicorporated city on the Russian River, so we got stuck policing it. Had lots of interesting things happen, most of which would get me thrown off of here if I wrote about them.
Barry and Terry, here you are, trying to instigate Chris, who I'm sure is just trying to act like a responsible businessman now....probably. In the event you do want to have a party, just ring the bell. My daughter will be home, and she did really well with Remington 870 last week at the range. If she's not home, the key will be at the neighbor's house on the right. You know, the FBI agent. He's on the Rapid Response Team now and has an arsenal that would rival Bob's. He would just love to see y'all.
We leave for Birmingham tomorrow, stay at a hotel overnight, and have to be at the airport at 0500 of a 0630 flight on Wednesday. We fly through Miami to get to Cancun. No signs of any tropical storms, the volcano ash from Guatemala is blowing the right way, no swine flu, even the front that bought all the thunderstorms is out of the area. Nice and quiet...actually, kind of eerily quiet for any trip I'm on...Maybe I'll finally luck out.
