Good Afternoon, Everyone.
Made it back home just about 5:00 pm with no problems. Dianna didn't do as well. She insisted on flying out of Denver in the late afternoon...in May...during tornado season on the Plains. Of course, her flight was delayed, which meant she missed her connection in Memphis. Delta wouldn't pay for the hotel since it was weather related and her hair dryer doesn't work, so she is hopping mad. She should be back at about 3:30 assuming more storms don't pop up here. I think I'll go up and stay with Rex for a few days.
Happy Anniversary, Larry! Not many make it to 38 years nowadays. Mine will be four years in July with Dianna and it would have been 44 years with Jean if she had made it.
Steve, that's a mental picture I don't even want to think about.

. I always carried a small tube of Vicks Vapo-Rub with me. I put some under my nose when encountering smelly events of all kinds. Even thinking about it makes my stomach start to get queasy again. I'm glad to hear that you finally got some rain though.
Chris, I guess I can whine along with the others, since it's 95 right now with a heat index of 104. Man, it's really hot, but we've had so little rain that the lawn basically quit growing, so I don't have to worry about that right now.
Barry, looks like I got out of Cleveland just in time. You should cool down a bit tomorrow and then warm up again for the weekend. I forgot how clammy the humidity is up there, even when it's "only" in the high 80's. It's actually more comfortable here most of the summer than it is when the area up there gets really humid.
Corey, it's great when you start turning all that pink foam into something that looks like real landscape. I found it was easier to stay on target with the rest of the scenery once that step was done. Ground foam will cover a lot of sins...take it from one who knows.
CJ, sorry to hear the chemo is knocking down your immune system but protecting yourself from infections is certainly job one. Sounds like you managed to get some railroading in anyway. I really would have liked to see all the contest models as well, but, alas, it was not to be.
Glenn, I'm all in favor of an ARG meet at your place as well as Rex's. From the pictures I've seen, it looks like you have a great layout. Of course, we'll have to plan it when we don't have an oil hurricane headed towards Mobile.
Karl, having a basement in this kind of weather is really nice. My basement is always below 80 degrees no matter how hot it is outside. I really feel sorry for guys who have their layouts in places like the garage.
Hope things are going well for everyone else. I have to take a shower and (I hope) get Dianna at the airport.