Can I get some examples of what you guys name your yard tracks?
Our club would like to start naming all of our yards tracks, and having a name that was easy to remember but descriptive like "East Freight 1" or "Service Rack 3" etc.
I just think a name is easier to remember than track 1-40.
By chance would someone have a detailed diagram of a modern yard like Decatur, IL or Baily yard in North Platte?
Something that would show what each track is named.
Thanks
Steven
Our club would like to start naming all of our yards tracks, and having a name that was easy to remember but descriptive like "East Freight 1" or "Service Rack 3" etc.
I just think a name is easier to remember than track 1-40.
By chance would someone have a detailed diagram of a modern yard like Decatur, IL or Baily yard in North Platte?
Something that would show what each track is named.
Thanks
Steven
