ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Thanks Rico....I used materials that I already had lying around, for the cross members I used 1/16 x.014 copper tubing and for the posts I used 2 inch Brad Nails which I cut down to an inch and three quarters...I then soldered the nails to the tubing at 2 inch spacings...After the frame was finished I gave it a couple of coats of silver paint...I then cut and affixed aluminum screen with fine silver wire.
I stuck this one in the -2 thread but it can go here as well.
A Gp38-2 and SD40-2B bring up the rear of an eastbound consist crossing the Wallace River in late summer, 1996. Of course a cloud came the same time as the train.