plasticman
New Member
Hey everybody!
Sort of having a problem with my layout. I am using the woodland scenics realistic water. In the beginning it came out great. I followed the directions (step by step).Looked awesome. Now that the water has been in place for about a month or more (6 weeks). The damn thing is starting to shrink! All my finishing touches are ruined because of this. Anybody have any answers or problems with this crap?!
Thanks
Sort of having a problem with my layout. I am using the woodland scenics realistic water. In the beginning it came out great. I followed the directions (step by step).Looked awesome. Now that the water has been in place for about a month or more (6 weeks). The damn thing is starting to shrink! All my finishing touches are ruined because of this. Anybody have any answers or problems with this crap?!
Thanks
