Drowzy_Conductor
New Member
Sorry I
First off let me introduce myself. I'm new to the forums and thought that this might be a good way to get in to the online community.
Secondly, I've been wondering if i've found a seller that doesn't know what he/she has...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Athearn-HO-Scal...l_RR_Trains&hash=item33635effdd#ht_500wt_1156
I've also found this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...449943&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156
it's the same train company but i'm trying to get a comparison of these two engines. And if either of them are even worth my money.
First off let me introduce myself. I'm new to the forums and thought that this might be a good way to get in to the online community.
Secondly, I've been wondering if i've found a seller that doesn't know what he/she has...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Athearn-HO-Scal...l_RR_Trains&hash=item33635effdd#ht_500wt_1156
I've also found this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...449943&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156
it's the same train company but i'm trying to get a comparison of these two engines. And if either of them are even worth my money.
