Midnught Special
Member
very good work!! wish I had the space for a small set up like this!
Watch out they spit!
Yeah, but look how well trained they are in comparison to the horses. They at least can wave their tails in unison.
I was standing there taking the photos and said "all together, Now wag 'em if you got 'em!". And whaddya' know? Those long months of training paid off!![]()
Haha! Good reply![]()
very nice, where did you get that model RR ruler?
very nice, where did you get that model RR ruler?
That rule is available from many model train suppliers.
Micro Mark is one on-line source I know of.
http://www.micromark.com/12-inch-st...ailroaders-ruler-for-ho-o-n-s-scale,6476.html
Thanks, Like Waltr said, or your local hobby store should have them.
They must have made a spectacular sight rolling into town to begin the new seasons shows.
Nice work as usual Johnny. I like the silver under frame and trucks on the coaches, gives them some pop.
It is pretty cool when the RBBB train comes to NJ. They do a long reverse move into a stub end station at Met Life stadium and unload there. They used to unload the animals a few miles away and do the elephant walk from there to the arena. Always done after midnight, but still drew hundreds of people just to watch the elephants walking down a busy road.
Who makes those RBBB wagons on the flat car?
This Vid came up on the side bar, really shows how massive this train was, Wow!
