montanan
Whiskey Merchant
There's nothing wrong with a little modification. I started my layout hand laying code 70 rail in HO scale. As the layout moved forward, I ended up having to tear out some track and sidings to make room for buildings and industries. Unfortunately, my spike gun took a dump, and I had to us Shinohara code 70 to finish the layout, but sometimes a few changes can make a big difference in operation and in scenery. It worked out that the changes were well worth the effort.
In the final town, I had an original plan and started putting building kits together, but with some of the new kits coming out, the plan changed, for the best. The buildings have been completed minus signs. Once the track is ballasted, the "concrete" streets can be put down, and then comes the detail work. Another change well worth while.
In the final town, I had an original plan and started putting building kits together, but with some of the new kits coming out, the plan changed, for the best. The buildings have been completed minus signs. Once the track is ballasted, the "concrete" streets can be put down, and then comes the detail work. Another change well worth while.
