Great stuff guys. I had a huge space lego collection in the eighties but left it behind at my parents when I moved out (I think my nephew has it now)
I've also been on the Missouri in Hawaii a number of years back. Very impressive display to a guy that's only seen a 60' tugboat!
Anyway here's what I have in my display cases:
First the trains
Top row: MDC harriman Canadian pacific train
2nd row MDC Boxcab (CN), MDC oldtimer caboose, MDC overton observation car, coach, coach and baggage car (Painted in CN)
3rd row: Athearn Crane, reefer, and Hustler. Locomotive shop 2-6-0
4th row: P2K SD-7 (being painted in a fatasy CN scheme)
5th row: 2 Athearn GP-7, Athearn rotary snowplow
6th row: San diego model railroad museum boxcar, MR 50th aniversary boxcar, PNR 1993 meet hopper, shorty 'b' unit
Now the model car case:
They're all plastic kits that I've built
top: 1969 Baldwin-motion corvette (mine), 1967 L98 corvette (my Wife's)
2nd row Custom 49' merc (too many mods to list here) Custon model A, 55 Chev
3rd row: 1970 Plymouth Duster(my first car), 1971 Plymouth Cuda', 1985 Camaro (my current car)
4th row: 1956 Nomad, 1936 Ford 'rat-rod' truck, 194- Ford woody
5th row: 1969 camaro, 1967 Impala, 1959 Cadillac
6th row: Pro stock Camaro, 1956 Ford truck