What new H.O. Vehicles would you like to see made??

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Paging Jordan!!!

Boy have I a long list of that!

1939 Ford Convertible Coupe
1941 DeSoto
1937 Packard Convertible
1941 Lincoln
1940 Buick Century
Any pre-war Cadillac
1934 Chevrolet Pickup
1936 Chevrolet Boattail
1935 Ford Coupe
1934 Hudson Terraplane
1933 Chevrolet Sedan
1939 Chrysler Imperial

Heck, if it was built between 1930 and 1940, I want it!!
(For under 10 bucks, that is...)
 
Hear, hear! I want one painted to look just like the one from Duel.:eek:

Naaaah, I want this one, to park in front of my Bates mansion!! :D
451.jpg
 



Yeah, right? It's funny how they actually had to "weather" two 1:1 scale 281s for the film. Love that movie... Some great Espee action in it, in addition to the 60s and 70s tractor trailers.
 
If I had to have one wish in this catagory. I would wish for the prices on vehicles to come down. At 10 dollars plus its pretty spendy to start populating roads on a layout.

If there were any vehicles I wish for. It would be nice to see more highrailers or roadrailers or whatever they call the (forgot the technical name, sorry).
 
Another I just thought of. It'd be nice to see Atlas make a station wagon version of their 1996 Ford Taurus. Granted I personally am not a big fan of wagons but they aren't an uncommon vehicle especially if the area you're modelling is more suburban.
 


I would like to see larger selections then we currently see on the market. There are many great cars and trucks that I’ve never seen a model for and I’m sure they would be purchased if they were built.

Dave
 
I'd like to find some more of these, made by Matchbox. Yes, they are HO scale. I found thse 2 at a flea market, and the dealer tells me they did a series of 5 different trucks! I got em for 5 bucks each,:D but that was all he had!:(
Beer%20trucks.jpg
 


More American vehicles from the '60s. Cheaper would be nice, too -- but I know that model makers have to make enough $$ to stay in business!

And one specific one -- a 1958 Chevrolet Del Ray (a cheaper version of the Bel Air) in the 4-door version, since that was the car that Dad owned during my "formative" years, and the car he taught me how to drive in... with a 3-speed "H on the column" manual transmission. I know that Classic Metal Works has a '58 Impala, but it's the 2-door version... and I don't know if I have the modeling skills to convert it to the 4-door version!

Regards,
Tom Stockton
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top