What new H.O. Vehicles would you like to see made??

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I'd like to find some more of these, made by Matchbox. Yes, they are HO scale. I found thse 2 at a flea market, and the dealer tells me they did a series of 5 different trucks! I got em for 5 bucks each,:D but that was all he had!:(
Beer%20trucks.jpg

Try checking out the toy section at your local Big Lots or somewhere similar. A few years ago one near me had some of those trucks but I had already spent too much at the moment.:(
 
Early fifties to early sixties car transporter trailers for, among other things, early TOFC loads. There are none available except the old Revell kit, and prices on those are insane!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top