foxofinfinety
Member
I got a dash 8
I knew what I'd get, as I picked it, but the best part is actually getting it.
A CSX GE Dash 8-40 CW #7685, as the box shows it´s a model from Bachmann-Spectrum.
it's a pre-owned model (I explicitly didn't say used, as that wouldn't be true
)
I'm planning on getting it's brother (the Dash 8-44CW) in scale G as well.
but not sure what railroad yet, may be CSX or Kanses City Southern, maybe Canadian national, but I can't afford it now so I have some time to think of that
I will be getting a decoder for it but not yet, as my layout can also be controlled analog so it can run.
also, little question for the "experts" here, how many cars would look nice with this?
I knew what I'd get, as I picked it, but the best part is actually getting it.
A CSX GE Dash 8-40 CW #7685, as the box shows it´s a model from Bachmann-Spectrum.
it's a pre-owned model (I explicitly didn't say used, as that wouldn't be true
I'm planning on getting it's brother (the Dash 8-44CW) in scale G as well.
but not sure what railroad yet, may be CSX or Kanses City Southern, maybe Canadian national, but I can't afford it now so I have some time to think of that
I will be getting a decoder for it but not yet, as my layout can also be controlled analog so it can run.
also, little question for the "experts" here, how many cars would look nice with this?
