ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Wolfgang, I've been watching your videos and I left comments. Your layout is just beautiful, I like 3rd street, it seems so familiar. I'm in awe of it! FANTASTIC!!!
Wolfgang, for some reason, your link takes me to your first video of your German layout. It seems like there's no link that takes you to the correct video. You have to click on the "Follow the train" video on the right side. I've never worked with Blip.TV before so I don't understand the issue. At any rate, nice layout and models. I love street running. Hod did you do the view from the train part?
Edit: I've got it now. You have to use the permalink from the bottom rather than the URL. Works fine with this link : http://blip.tv/file/1453592