ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
big picture
Here you see the latest segment of the new yard at Westport. Now I'm busy with wiring. Radius 5 feet!
Wolfgang
WOW Indeed!! Thanks for sharing all this and please continue to keep us updated
Great job on the pond and its beach. Colors are perfect. Very nice trestle in the background as well.
Tom
big picture
Nearly all track is layed, I'm running trains. That means sessions are held (at least for me).
There's still some work to do, turntable, spurs. But I can run trains!
Wolfgang
Man, Wolfgang, thats awesome!
Looks like you got some awesome frieght going on there Wolfgang !!
Grandson of an ALCO Builder
Hey WT I noticed in your last pic your waybill cards...what program do you use?
I use Excel. You can download my Excel program at my
operation site .
Wolfgang
I've installed the new Walthers 90' turntable. So Westport yard got an engine facility:
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, nice photos
, good work
Last Friday night there was an Op Session.
Switching at Harbor District:
Switching Westport yard:
and at Third Street District:
A detailed report with train sheet at my
homepage .
Enjoy it
Wolfgang
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2007
Looks like everyone had fun there Wolfgang !!!!!!!
Wolfgang, was beautiful time and plays
.........
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2007
Westport Terminal RR has got a new engine. This engine was repainted in the FBL scheme. Here the switcher FBL 1030 is spotting a car at KWIK-E-MART.
Wolfgang
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2007
Wolfgang,
All the photos but today's are broken...
I don't know what's the point. But I've changed the url a little bit. Now at least the link should work.
Wolfgang
I don't know what's the point. But I've changed the url a little bit. Now at least the link should work.
Wolfgang
The point is none of your photos, including the most recent one you posted, are showing up.
I think I see the problem now, and I'll see if I can correct it.
Hey, I cannot see any picture of your posts Wolfgang! only small squares with that diagonal red small krosses....
The last( big) one, the new switcher.is visable but the others not..
Jos
BTW do you use Imagecheck ??
I will try and fix that problem tonight. He posted them to the photo gallery, and we recently added some new categories and moved a few things around. That resulted in the images being broken.
Thanks Bob for you fast answer and of course for your: trying and fixing it tonight. Hope itis not to much work...
Jos
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)