blownoutcylinder
Active Member
Good Morning--
It's up and at 'em for this little one--he's got more client interviews to do today and our weather is stick and gum for now--we got dumped on ag'in last night and we's stuck with showers and those t'underin' boomers for the next few days---sheeesh
Jim The forecast had a low just spinning around up here with the jetstream just looping around here as well--it's almost like trapped gas---

As to the amounts being bandied abouts--meh--I've heard higher for some dang reason---I'm assuming cumulative --over the last 2 years?All in all, I'm avoiding that soapbox this morning-

Brickbuilder Looking good!
How did you power the engines? You probably already mentioned but I don't know where
Have a good 'un

It's up and at 'em for this little one--he's got more client interviews to do today and our weather is stick and gum for now--we got dumped on ag'in last night and we's stuck with showers and those t'underin' boomers for the next few days---sheeesh
Jim The forecast had a low just spinning around up here with the jetstream just looping around here as well--it's almost like trapped gas---
Brickbuilder Looking good!
Have a good 'un
