Dan, holy mackerel, where have you been hiding?Those store scenes are fantastic! What scale do you model? How did you ever make all those pipes? And that ceiling fan is breathtaking. I thought it was a real old store picture. Quite a job for your first post.
![]()
Dan: Very nice, is the ceiling fan the Builders in Scale kit or another? Always nice to meet someone else who does scratchbuilding.
Matt
MD Custom Models
Sorry that I did not get these up last week but I spent 5 days in the hospital with high blood pressure and chest pains.
First up is the final shots of the brine works for the Galveston club, done in HO it features a facility on its last legs. Already a pair of vats have been demolished. If you look close that is a 1952 "pin-up" calender hanging over the desk.
Ouch! Been there and done that! I hope everything is OK.I spent 5 days in the hospital with high blood pressure and chest pains.
