Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Matt, another fine job. Is that hoist and power house based on any prototype? For some reason, I feel like I've seen it before.
 
Jim is is a take off on the Banta Modelworks piece, I am not sure if they based it off a prototype. This one has a longer double ore bin divided by an internal wall. It is also a mirror image of the Banta piece.

Matt Dillow
MD Custom Models
 
P5270362.jpg
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top