GN.2-6-8-0
Member
After dropping its consist Great Northern 2-10-2 number X2100 trundles carefully over the switch's going for water and oil before climbing on the turntable for light repairs and a quick turnaround back to the main.
That's a nice pond you've got there, Ray. We had a farm pond near my home when I was growing up, learned to swim and ice skate on it. And, great looking ice house, can't wait till winter to see some blocks of ice moving on that conveyor.![]()
I started this weekend on what I call phase 2 of my diorama (the middle part). I plastered the dirt road grade crossing, started assembling overpass #2 and, plastered in overpass #1. Next I will paint the plaster brown, add my fake dirt, and just plain make it look like the real grade crossing that I am trying to model. As soon as my two overpass bridges are set, I will take the bridge part of them off and start adding dirt and grass.
