DJ, thanks for the tip on the BMLA fence. It looks nice on your layout.
Ray, the stop signs and telephone junction box look good. It's little details that help bring a scene to life.
Mike, good job on the DPM building. Their not hard to build be the detailig is a real bear. I wish both DPM aned Walthers made opening freight doors on their structures so yo could do some insdide detailing without havng to cut out the door.
Trent, that is some old trackage there. You don't often see mushroom rail joints like that now. Must be operating on some kind of FRA waiver. I'd sure hate to be the engineer behind the controls of steam engine on that line.
Jeffrey, nice brickwork on that fire station. Every time I see yours, I think I need to do something to mine to improve it but then get sidetracked on other projects.
Crandell, nice scene set-up. I never think about the problems of changing out things like bad trucks on the real railroads.
Ray, the stop signs and telephone junction box look good. It's little details that help bring a scene to life.
Mike, good job on the DPM building. Their not hard to build be the detailig is a real bear. I wish both DPM aned Walthers made opening freight doors on their structures so yo could do some insdide detailing without havng to cut out the door.
Trent, that is some old trackage there. You don't often see mushroom rail joints like that now. Must be operating on some kind of FRA waiver. I'd sure hate to be the engineer behind the controls of steam engine on that line.
Jeffrey, nice brickwork on that fire station. Every time I see yours, I think I need to do something to mine to improve it but then get sidetracked on other projects.
Crandell, nice scene set-up. I never think about the problems of changing out things like bad trucks on the real railroads.
