Weekly Photo Fun 6-3/6-9

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
Nothing new at the moment. Here's some old ones.

DSCN0245.jpg


DSCN0248.jpg


P1010922.jpg


P1010911.jpg
 




Two iterations of the roof for the rooftop vent on the roundhouse I'm building...

First, done with regular masking tape:
DSC00323.jpg


Revised, done with Tamiya masking tape (smoother than the regular masking tape):
DSC00329.jpg
 
Very nice Ian, great idea on the masking tape.

Do you have any pics of your layout? How's that going? I assume you have all the trackwork completed?
 
Thanks Michael! I've got all the trackwork down, but not glued. Need to work on the switch machines. I've been working on the cliff area for the mine/tunnel, but slow going. Since the project above is for someone else, it's moved to the top of the priority list. Coupled with a new role at work that keeps me quite busy, progress has been slow. But, I do get down and run trains every once in awhile - get the challenger smokin' ;)
 
Thanks Michael! I've got all the trackwork down, but not glued. Need to work on the switch machines. I've been working on the cliff area for the mine/tunnel, but slow going. Since the project above is for someone else, it's moved to the top of the priority list. Coupled with a new role at work that keeps me quite busy, progress has been slow. But, I do get down and run trains every once in awhile - get the challenger smokin' ;)

I totally understand. I haven't made much progress on my layout for a couple of months. But need to get back to it. I'm building the benchwork on my extension room layout right now.
 
You guys are good! As always, I enjoy seeing your pics. I gotta get my layout cleaned off and try out the new camera. It's been a month since I was in there.
 


You guys are good! As always, I enjoy seeing your pics. I gotta get my layout cleaned off and try out the new camera. It's been a month since I was in there.

Come on man, hurry up and get it going! I hear ya, I didn't touch my layout for a couple months. But now I'm back at it again, full speed. What a great hobby.

Last night I finally completed the trackwork and scenery for my coal mine!

P1000241.jpg


P1000246.jpg


P1000257.jpg


P1000253.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top