jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
Nothing new at the moment. Here's some old ones.
No kidding! That's a great scene! And nice station shot, too.That's a great looking salvage yard. I had to look rather carefully to see it was a model scene.
Thanks Michael! I've got all the trackwork down, but not glued. Need to work on the switch machines. I've been working on the cliff area for the mine/tunnel, but slow going. Since the project above is for someone else, it's moved to the top of the priority list. Coupled with a new role at work that keeps me quite busy, progress has been slow. But, I do get down and run trains every once in awhile - get the challenger smokin'![]()
You guys are good! As always, I enjoy seeing your pics. I gotta get my layout cleaned off and try out the new camera. It's been a month since I was in there.
