Weekly Photo Fun 2/16 -2/25

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


It's been awhile since I've contributed, so I figured I'd post a couple pics of my slooooooow progress on my Laser Modeling 3 kit, A.R Gilmore Grain and Feeds:

DSC00173-sm20.jpg

DSC00175-sm20.jpg
 
Wow very nice Ian, love the full bins!
What goes in the lower floor in the first pic, equipment or offices?
 


My Athearn SD70ACe MP heritage unit arrived today. Dam thing is a brute and a beauty. No pics as both cameras and pocket video cameras are in my truck, which is dead in the water at a auto shop. :(
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top