Weekly Photo Fun 2/16 -2/25

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


yard work

DSC05998.jpg
 


Nice switcher Devin, love the weathering. Here is a locomotive I have weathered for a friend at the Model train club i go to:
View attachment 25067

Awesome job!
I have Jerome, from the forum, to thank for that weathering job. He does good work. I dont have the guts to weather my Athearn Genesis MP15AC. I am weathering an old Athearn GP9 that I am rebuilding. I will post pics when she is out of the repair shop.
 
Awesome job!
I have Jerome, from the forum, to thank for that weathering job. He does good work. I dont have the guts to weather my Athearn Genesis MP15AC. I am weathering an old Athearn GP9 that I am rebuilding. I will post pics when she is out of the repair shop.

Thanks :D, i will post more pictures soon of other things i have weathered.
 
Devin, reach a fingernail under that sunshade and pop it out a bit. LOL

I caught that right after I took the picture...already fixed.

I am taking good care of her, Scouts Honor!

She is heading to the shop for a decoder after my GP9 gets out.


Then, off to the highest bidder on Ebay she goes!!!! :eek:
 


^That looks great. You really got the Seattle-area vibe with the scenery. :) (I used to live there.)
 
Been a while since I was on here. I have done some work on the layout and thought I'd share some photos of the latest.
5_202312219785872_100000212870351_844775_4262135_n.png

383_202312229785871_100000212870351_844776_97295_n.png
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top