Weekly Photo Fun 13 - 19 May

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Did some work on remodeling my Allied Rail Rebuilders Module. They finally got a back-up generator/fuel tank, and some chain-link fencing installed. The driveway was re-laid using actual dirt.

101_0608.jpg


101_0610.jpg


101_0609.jpg

I like what you did with the dirt. I have used real dirt on two scenes of my layout to capture the look/colour of the area I model.
 
Excellent Scenes Jerome :)

A couple of new additions this week:

First was a bit pricey but very nice.

Woodland Scenics Home Sweet Home

DPP_0001.png


DPP_0002.png

DPP_0002.png
 




Great stuff from everybody as usual!! Been a while since I contributed to WPF. The Lobuc Valley just rolled our 2 newest units out of the paint shop. They're the first EMD F units we've had so the paint shop supervisor came up with a new image for them. They're older Atlas / Roco FP7's. #2061 has been fitted with a Hancock air chime extracted from a boxcar full of parts we got from the New Haven.

picture.php
 
Local scalawags kept ignoring the signs along the river banks that said: "Danger - No Swimming" so the town council hired a security guard instead.

picture.php
 
LOL Great choice of guard.

Playing around with the camera settings some to experiment with depth of field. Zoom at 55 F29 and 20 second exposure at iso 100.

IMG_0456.png
 
Greetings y'all,

I know most of you will be wondering what I've been up to, where I am, and what neat things I've seen. To help with that, I've established a new Live Journal to keep y'all updated.

http://railhound.livejournal.com/

I am currently assigned to Sperry Rail Car #124, ( http://www.trainweb.org/elso/SRS124A.HTM ) which was built in 1925 for the Lehigh Valley Railroad. It was converted to a rail flaw detection vehicle in the 1930's and has served with Sperry ever since. Today was my first day, and I'm already driving it. EXCITING!!!

Please bookmark my journal, as I wont be spamming the forums making posts about my daily life as a railcar driver (the descendant of the motorman...)

Y'all stay safe!
Rob
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top