The Great Wall is done! And in front of it, the Great Weed Patch! They are 17ft 5in long. The second picture shows the pull-out workbench all covered with junk, but it also shows most of the length of--The Great Wall. And Weed Patch.
![]()
![]()
NW. no problem, once it's painted, no one will ever know waht the car was before the paint job. It looks like you've done some pretty vigorous sanding on the side to remove the road name. You might want to try some 70% isopropyl alcohol to remove the lettering. It won't leave all those sanding marks behind.
Chris, that's too bad. I just sold my second kit yesterday. I had bought two in order to make the CNW depot in Mankato MN. I later decided that the one kit would be just fine. It's a Walthers City Station. http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/933-2904 You can find them on EBAY for around thirty to forty dollars.
I like the variation in colors from board to board. Nice work Ray.
