grande man
Bonafied Grande Nut
Selector, the "old timey" look is great.
I don't have much new ground to cover on our layout, but we do have plans to reshoot most of our photos. In the past, the backdrop sky never photograped well. It was always to dull.
The weather Thursday was lousy and we were locked in all day... Guess what? We got a new "sky"... It's far from perfect (I'm no painter), but it does have more color now.
CB&Q fights gravity in the Platte Canyon mining district.
This is a retake (not the final one...) of an old scene. Cops take a look at a recently vandalized sign while enjoying coffee and dougnuts (sorry Jim
) as a Grande coal train passes by.
CB&Q train on the approach to Colorado Fuel and Iron Mine #4.
I don't have much new ground to cover on our layout, but we do have plans to reshoot most of our photos. In the past, the backdrop sky never photograped well. It was always to dull.
The weather Thursday was lousy and we were locked in all day... Guess what? We got a new "sky"... It's far from perfect (I'm no painter), but it does have more color now.
CB&Q fights gravity in the Platte Canyon mining district.
This is a retake (not the final one...) of an old scene. Cops take a look at a recently vandalized sign while enjoying coffee and dougnuts (sorry Jim
CB&Q train on the approach to Colorado Fuel and Iron Mine #4.
