Paul, that's one of the reasons I moved out fo Cleveland when I was 21.

Never saw another snowstorm again once I got to California. We'll probably have a blizzard now that I'm down here.
Nice start on that culvert, Jeff. I've got a stream that's just crossed by a not very good looking timber culvert now and have a Chooch culvert that I keep putting off cutting up so it will fit. I guess I'll have to get to work on it now.
Steve, nice looking tunnel and that SP tunnel motor looks good. I remember how many SP units always had that white looking underside from running through the desert.
John, that prototype photo of the bridge is a classic lime leakage type of weathering that you see in poured concrete structures although it usually take about 20 years or more to develop. What look are you going for in your bridge?
Josh, I don't think it was your fuel. The F-117's have had very low combat availability due to lots of engine problems, apparently related to how they route the exhaust gasses to reduce the IR signature. I've been to two other air shows where the F-117 appearance was cancelled due to "engine problems".
C'mon, there must be more of you with pics this fine weekend. I'll add a couple so you can see how low the standards are set.
This is a GM&O train passing over the First Ave. Crossing. The boys have the street all dug up looking for a busted water main and are making quite a mess.
UP SD-24 #410 hauling a stock extra comes around Manda's Cut as fall begins.
Ike has his ice cream truck set up in Main St. Alley hoping to make some sales as the sun sets on yet another blazing southern summer day.