Weekend Photo Fun 1-02/1-05

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I've been working on the Shell Auto Center. Here's an update. Lots of work to do still.

P1010807.jpg
 


Well I'm a little late with this, but it's been a busy week. Been adding decals and parts to these switchers. A real assembly line. LOL

100_3360.jpg


the 2 black ones in the back will be NS units, probably horseheads.
 
Those look good. I have a BB SW1500 I have yet to do anything with. Time to get off my butt and start working on it.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top