Metro Red Line
New Member
Just joined this forum. Just wanna say hi.
I'm 41, from Los Angeles, CA (my username is named after the subway line that runs a few blocks from my house), been modeling for 32 years. Started out HO scale but since 2006, I've followed the gospel of 1:160 and have accepted N as my personal scale.
I model modern-era Union Pacific, have a 4x8' layout set in Central California and recently got into DCC (Digitrax). If you're from Southern CA or are a modern-era modeler (any road, from any location) let me hear from you!
And if you frequent the other popular model railroad forums, yes, I'm the same Metro Red Line guy.
I'm 41, from Los Angeles, CA (my username is named after the subway line that runs a few blocks from my house), been modeling for 32 years. Started out HO scale but since 2006, I've followed the gospel of 1:160 and have accepted N as my personal scale.
I model modern-era Union Pacific, have a 4x8' layout set in Central California and recently got into DCC (Digitrax). If you're from Southern CA or are a modern-era modeler (any road, from any location) let me hear from you!
And if you frequent the other popular model railroad forums, yes, I'm the same Metro Red Line guy.
