ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Rico, if you have any pictures of those bulk trailers and the offloading/loading facility I would love to see them! Im looking for a few kits, but checking into it looks like im a little too late on getting them as the DecalPrint ones are all gone from Truck Stop Models website

1:87 dry-bulk cement or grain trailers
Hi guys.
Thought I'd let you know that I've created some dry-bulk trailers in 1:87 through a company called Shapeways.com They have offices in New York (USA) and Eindhoven (Netherlands) where they print designs in 3D using various materials. You can order these models direct from them, and they're a lot cheaper than the etched models. That said, they don't have the fine details of etched models, but I think they have enough for the likes of model railroaders who want them for a cement plant or a grain silos. Check out my latest model :
http://www.shapeways.com/model/1115...ler-03-with-cyclone.html?li=productBox-search
I hope to add even more designs in the future.
Barry
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)