ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Steve thanks. Mate you have the worst of both worlds - being Mexican and marrying a cockroach. You need help
With regards to the parcel I'm giving it till Friday (5 Jul) that is a Month then I'm onto anyone that will listen
"being Mexican and marrying a cockroach. You need help"
Bob, after 40 years my wife says I'm beyond help

and it's funny how she and her sister both married Victorians. I think my saving grace is having my trains, keeps me out from under her feet..
Hope your parcel turns up soon.
G'day Gabby
Steve thanks. Mate you have the worst of both worlds - being Mexican and marrying a cockroach. You need help
With regards to the parcel I'm giving it till Friday (5 Jul) that is a Month then I'm onto anyone that will listen
G'day Gabby...Hope you ended up receiving your stuff...I sent for a new Powercab NCE controller last Sunday week...
was posted last Wednesday from WA to Tassie...still not here today...should have insisted on EXPRESS POST..
but seller wouldn't guarantee...unless registered.....SO SLOW....Doesn't solve overseas postage times but EXPRESS
is brilliant in OZ..... Cheers...Rod...
Gabby, just wondering how you got on with your missing parcel, did it finally turn up?
Well-Known Member
Staff member
I see by USPS tracking my latest parcel, posted on the 19th has arrived in Aus yesterday the 30th @ 2.29pm. With a bit of luck I might get it by this Friday, if not, probably next Tuesday,
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)