two years and finally done

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


one more picture

I guess I still had a few minutes use of those old batteries. Anyway I got one more shot. More to come.

C P & F ... RS 11, backs a new load of scrap iron into the stockyard

New-0002.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Looks just like Cleveland before the air pollution laws. :) I'm absolutely certain your models are good for at least a Trackside Photo if not a complete feature. It has to be better than yet another article on how to install rock molds. :mad:
 
Looks just like Cleveland before the air pollution laws. :) I'm absolutely certain your models are good for at least a Trackside Photo if not a complete feature. It has to be better than yet another article on how to install rock molds. :mad:

Yes....the ubiquitous rock molds:D
 


Say Bread & Steel,
Apologies being so late to compliment you, as everyone else has already said that's a tremendous job of model building and really shows off your ability!
Kudos to you!!!!

This is probably too late to do any good as far as submitting this picture in Digital Image form, most likely Jpg/Jpeg [one and the same] to any magazine but I wanted to forewarn you that they might try to get you to turn the copyright over to them whereby they then can use your image as often as they like without any compensation to you?! Should that be the case it is highly unfare to you not only as the Photographer, I assume, but of course the
model maker! I have had some dealings with MR in the past, many years ago and they didn't even want compensate my friend for his article or me for my photographic images, and to think of all the money they make off of Mag sales let alone advertisements. Sure didn't seem fair! Hope you have bettr luck with them and you should only offer 1 time publication rights while retaining the copyright to your image. Example © Copyright [Your Name Bread&Steel], 2007 [Or whatever the date of your image is].

Anyway good luck getting the picture published and GREAT MODELING! ! ! ! ! !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you have bettr luck with them and you should only offer 1 time publication rights while retaining the copyright to your image. Example © Copyright [Your Name Bread&Steel], 2007 [Or whatever the date of your image is].

Anyway good luck getting the picture published and GREAT MODELING! ! ! ! ! ![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advise, David, It's very much appreciated :)
 
two more pictures

First picture shows the melt shop. Three cupola furnaces.
Second picture shows the lead track for scrap loads. The company's RS 11 is just passing the annealing shop
 
Bread&steel, I can sit and look at these pictures all day. There is just so much detail involved. I see something new every time I look at them.
 
Bread&steel, I can sit and look at these pictures all day. There is just so much detail involved. I see something new every time I look at them.

Thanks Jerome :) I look at them and think...I should have done this...or....I should have done that.....I guess I'm just a compulsive detailer
 
You have a real masterpiece there!!! I can't imagine how many kits are involved and scratch built parts. It is truly a work of art.
 
I have no idea what an annealing shop is but it looks awfully complicated to me. Great model although just that one bulding probably would have made me psychotic. :)
 
Model Railroader

Well I've just been to my post office. I've sent 4 full size ( 5 meg ) images of my foundry to modelrailroader. I've followed all the guide lines...now it's time for them to step up to the plate. My subscription...that is,.. my future subscription depends on their reaction. I've given my pictures more contrast and cleaned up a few little spots so I've given them no excuse. I'll let all of you know what happens.

Larry
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top