pjohnson1980
Member
if loksound is good why did they get a bad rap when they were installed in the 07/08 run of genesis big boys & they swapped to tsunaimi ???just curious ??
I love the sound of my tsunami, I just hope this is a fluke thing.
if loksound is good why did they get a bad rap when they were installed in the 07/08 run of genesis big boys & they swapped to tsunaimi ???just curious ??
Are you sure you don't have the PCM Big Boy and Genesis Big Boy confused with each other? The PCM had Loksound, the Genesis had MRC.if loksound is good why did they get a bad rap when they were installed in the 07/08 run of genesis big boys & they swapped to tsunaimi ???just curious ??
terry my bad thats right it was MRCi have 2 big boys from that run, i want to replace the decoders but not sure what to go with
& i have the BLI version too with the loksound
![]()
They said the amplifier is sensitive to static electricity. What can i do after i solder the connections to eliminate the risk of this happening again? Wrap it in electrical tape?
One problem with modern technology is that it is the best for only a short period of tme. Makes one wonder if it is worth spending lots of money on something that will be surpased in preformance in a year or two.
It's no different than buying a new car, or new computer. Something better is always just around the corner.
I have one ESU product, which seems to work okay. Shortly I am going to get a pair of ESU decoder kits from Intermountain for my U18Bs for extended testing, both at home and on our club layout. Depending on how they work out, there may or may not be more ESU products at my house, or I may stay with Soundtraxx products.
