wombat457
I'm the one
The Lighting ...
Afternoon All,
I have started on the one area of a layout that I hate ... the wiring. So far, I have one street temporarily wired in with street lights:
The lights used are from Model Power - el cheapo but they work and work well I think. One street down and two to go after which I will start on the alley ways and 14 buildings. The majority of the buildings have their lights in place, it is just a matter of running a "new bus wire for them and connecting them to their individual switches.
You may also note in the pictures that I have re done the perimeter street, have straightened it up a bit and "cobble stoned all of the foot paths (sidewalks). I have to finish cobble stoning the alleyways but, so far, I have had to make almost 100 "stones" but it's all good fun right?
Afternoon All,
I have started on the one area of a layout that I hate ... the wiring. So far, I have one street temporarily wired in with street lights:
The lights used are from Model Power - el cheapo but they work and work well I think. One street down and two to go after which I will start on the alley ways and 14 buildings. The majority of the buildings have their lights in place, it is just a matter of running a "new bus wire for them and connecting them to their individual switches.
You may also note in the pictures that I have re done the perimeter street, have straightened it up a bit and "cobble stoned all of the foot paths (sidewalks). I have to finish cobble stoning the alleyways but, so far, I have had to make almost 100 "stones" but it's all good fun right?
