The new guy

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Michael, I installed a NCE decoder in the 75 and it felt a little tight putting the shell back on, keep in mind though, the past three units I bought were FP45's that had loads of room ;).
 
The 9647 is a Athearn Genesis model. I've personally always been a fan of the "Vomit Bonnet", so I had to have one.

The BN hoppers belong to a good friend and fellow club member, but I believe they're Athearns. Really unsure about the load, I'm assuming it's the load that came with them. The fact the train is moving may give another illusion.
 


Great looking layout! Super Fleet looks good on any model but it looks best on the cowls.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top