ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
G'day Tony....It's all your fault...Pet's Paradise..I like that...but I seem to recall a certain person saying it seemed 'a bit quiet' on the forum .. A' hem...
I DON'T THINK SO....I totally agree with you keep the 'best mates ' photos coming and their stories..They're all great... Cheers Rod
G'day Toot...Thanks for the info...Must admit I haven't had a look lately on the Athearn News but I will soon...Cheers Rod..
For me "it's all about the money". With most of it going in the wrong direction it's hard to maintain interest. So the trains, like the RC planes just sit on the shelf.
I found this while digging for an old thread.
Looks like down turns are nothing new.
Like the stock market this forum will bounce back!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)