Steve B
Firefighter
Ken L I'll give it a try at 9-10pm here, 3-4pm there.
Rex i had a trial run on Skype on Sunday i think it, with a friend in Illnois which went well apart from his microphone playing up, he has since put everything on his wireless laptop puter and it works spot on, he's plugged in the videocamera so he can take in on a walkabout round the house and garden, now that sound's like fun to me.
I'm steveb1967 on Skype
Rex i had a trial run on Skype on Sunday i think it, with a friend in Illnois which went well apart from his microphone playing up, he has since put everything on his wireless laptop puter and it works spot on, he's plugged in the videocamera so he can take in on a walkabout round the house and garden, now that sound's like fun to me.
I'm steveb1967 on Skype
