Right now I have have been trying to find a pair of Atlas U23B's in the orange CSX MOW scheme. I already have my OMI CN Spreader and transfer van![]()
I have also been trying to find a orange CSX MOW engine.
Right now I have have been trying to find a pair of Atlas U23B's in the orange CSX MOW scheme. I already have my OMI CN Spreader and transfer van![]()
I have also been trying to find a orange CSX MOW engine.
Still wanting to get a 3 truck shay that doesn't have split gears. I had one all detailed and weathered just perfect for my RR, but sent it in under warranty and it never came back. Instead they sent me a Spectrum 2-8-0. I'm still not too happy about that.
Also, looking for an Alco MRS-1, but I have a feeling I'll be doing some scratch building for that one.
Thats the main reason I do not send my engines back to Botchmann for repairs...and I fix them my self...for me I already have what I like and I only buy what im "after"
Amen on that one! ...I also learned 1 thing. When the drive belts start failing (and eventually they will) they will become static display pieces. Those drive belts are a real bugger!![]()
Karl, they're not that hard to replace! First hold the frame halves in both hands, then use your 3rd hand to pull and replace the belt!
See, its reeaall easy!![]()
you gorgot the 4th hand also needs to hold the tooth pick/flat screw driverLOL...
A center cab 65 ton Whitcomb engine in Maryland Midland!!
![]()
