some pictures from the left side of the Diorama...
![]()
![]()
![]()
That is the most realistic photograph of a diorama I have ever seen. I love how it is backlit by the sun casting the shadows. I don't think I've ever seen one that good in a Model Railway magazine.
some pictures from the left side of the Diorama...
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks for the kind words. I try to arrange everything as good as possible to look real. Don't forget that I'm taking more then 200 pictures per session and you guys see only the best of them. If you guys are interested I can show the setup.
As you guys can see, I cut my pictures so the Neighbors Houses are gone
![]()
![]()
I always use a steady Tripod and a programm called Helicon Focus.
I stay tuned for your pictures!
Very realistic. Grass... how'd you do that? Looks great.
