Swamp Diorama

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


some pictures from the left side of the Diorama...

CN_Sumpf_1.jpg


CN_Sumpf_2.jpg


CN_Sumpf_3.jpg

That is the most realistic photograph of a diorama I have ever seen. I love how it is backlit by the sun casting the shadows. I don't think I've ever seen one that good in a Model Railway magazine.
 
Thanks for the kind words. I try to arrange everything as good as possible to look real. Don't forget that I'm taking more then 200 pictures per session and you guys see only the best of them. If you guys are interested I can show the setup.
 


Thanks for the kind words. I try to arrange everything as good as possible to look real. Don't forget that I'm taking more then 200 pictures per session and you guys see only the best of them. If you guys are interested I can show the setup.


Your set up would be nice to see.
 
As you guys can see, I cut my pictures so the Neighbors Houses are gone :-)

Setup_2.jpg


Setup_1.jpg


I always use a steady Tripod and a programm called Helicon Focus.
 
As you guys can see, I cut my pictures so the Neighbors Houses are gone :-)

Setup_2.jpg


Setup_1.jpg


I always use a steady Tripod and a programm called Helicon Focus.

Thanks for sharing. I will look up on the net what Helicon Focus is.

Again I must say very inspiring.

I am almost finished working on a diorama. I'll be taking it outdoors to photograph as soon as a put some finishing touches on it and get some trains out of storage.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That is the best pics and modelling I've seen on this forum.
Truly first class craftmanship.

Thanks for sharing JR59
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top